Based at Manuka Cottage, but currently situated at St Mary’s Church, Church Square, Addington while new premises are being designed and constructed. We’re getting excited at the progress finally being made and hope to be able to move in soon.
Pop on in and meet Cherylan, Kathryn and our merry band of volunteers.
Cherylan is our Community Development worker and Kathyrn our Family Community Development worker. They are based at Manuka Cottage, St Mary’s Church, Church Square, Addington.
4th Sept 6.30pm at Manuka Cottage in St Mary’s Church, Church Square Addington. Meet the Wigram and Christchurch Central candidates.
10th Sept 6.30pm an information event on the Cannabis Reform. Speakers so far are Joe Boden, lead researcher of the Otago studies and CAYAD.
Activities currently on offer include:
- Addington OSCAR after school and holiday programs
- Addington Times – monthly newsletter delivered to every house in Addington
- Addington Time Bank
- Addington Well-being – a monthly network meeting of community organisations, local & central government, Spreydon Heathcote Community Board and others to discuss Addington issues
- Coffee & Conversation
- Community Lunch
- Community Events
- Manuka Fruit & Veggie Co-Op
- Mothers in the Community
- Bits n Bob’s Group
- Walking Group
- SPACE for you and your baby- a group for mothers and their newborns
Manuka Cottage phone 338 1613
Cherylan cell: 022 0175 478 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn cell: 027 416 2656 email: email@example.com
“I didn’t know what to do. They have heaps of information and we share stories and tips which is really good,” said a mother attending the SPACE programme.”
Click here to read the full article